3.12.08

Want to hear about my bad dream last night?

We were all in some kind of building, and we had to evacuate it, but we had to turn off all the light switches first. I was carrying Marley down a messed up spiral staircase and she kept getting heavier and heavier. I almost dropped her, and had visions (terrifying visions that I can't get out of my head!) of her bouncing down the stairs. I had lost Brigham, and when I found him, he was carrying a tiny baby of his own in a bjorn. What, I ask you, is the meaning of this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it means that, no matter what, your family is there to support you and that your boys will always be there to take care of and watch out for Marley. Maybe the visions of your baby girl falling represent your worst fears and seeing Brigham carrying a baby is meant to quell those fears by letting you know that he'll always catch his little sister if she falls. :)

s g said...

it could just mean you are sleep deprived :)

Cailean said...

Firstly your description was so vivid that I can totally envision your dream. I think the meaning is that you should be a screenwriter for the next season of LOST!