29.1.12

Travels


This month has found some combination of our family crisscrossing the country over and over again.  The kids and I are done with our travels, but Eric's continue this week with trips to NYC, Seattle, Sao Paolo and Newport Beach.  The job search is on!


I had to check out this place for myself- just doing my due diligence, you know.



Maybe in a few more weeks we'll know where our new home will soon be.  In the meantime, the knowledge that I can hop on a plane with all four of my kids, by myself, and with only one day's notice has changed my life....not that I'm ever going to do it again....but it's nice to know I can:).

2 comments:

E B said...

Wow! So where did you go?!

Etheline said...

Sao Paolo? How exciting!! He has some pretty fun cities that he is interviewing in. You guys are most certainly in for an adventure:)