1.2.12

A Day


I woke up.
I expressed my desire to sleep 10 hours a night for a solid month.
We went to the vital records office to finally get Eleanor Kathryn a birth certificate.
We drove Eric to work.
Marley asked me why he has to go to work and I said so he can get money for us, and she said ooooooohhhh....so he can get monkeys for us?
I finished a book.
We went for a run.
I noticed a stethoscope in our front yard.
We ate lunch.
Marley ate a second lunch (growth spurt).
Ellie took a nap.
I vacuumed all the bedrooms that didn't contain sleeping babies.
Marley decided she needed to play her princess piano and woke Ellie up.
I hurried and took a shower while Ellie was still happy in her crib.
The boys came home.
I accidentally made my neighbor cry.
I called Cindy and unloaded some thoughts about moving.
I picked Eric up at the train station.
We ate actual meat and potatoes for dinner.
The boys went to cub scouts/webelos.
I accidentally made my friend's baby cry and she didn't stop for an hour.
Everyone under 18 gradually fell asleep.
I ate three nutter-butters and a bowl of icecream (growth spurt).
We looked at pre-fab houses online.
I abandoned my desire to sleep for 10 hours in favor of blogging.




4 comments:

Cindy said...

Good to see you've got your priorities straight--

call Cindy
eat ice cream
blog

--then comes sleep!

E B said...

What a day!

elizabeth said...

Happy Groundhog Day!

Amy and Clark said...

Well, I'm ready for bed after reading this! So much to do in a day...Getting Emmett's birth certificate has been on my to-do list for over two months now...