14.9.09

9.14.09


A morning prayer-

Me: Heavenly Father, can you please help me to get more sleep?
HF: No, not right now.
Me: Well can you at least help me to find a good under-eye concealer?
HF: Okay, sure.
Me: Thanks.


A bedtime conversation-

Me: What is the DEAL!?!?  Why can't I make a decent chocolate chip cookie for my son's school party?  All the other mothers will think I'm stupid!
Eric: I think you need to relax.  Do you think you're being too perfectionistic?
Me: NO.  I'm not being perfectionistic- it's not even my fault.  It's the universe's fault.

5 comments:

Englebright said...

hahaha! I could use some God-sent concealer. Let me know when you find it! (Or it is revealed to you.)

cindy baldwin said...

Mahon and I have conversations like that all the time!

Cindy said...

LOL! Darling picture of Marley, btw!

Amy and Clark said...

So funny! Loved the morning prayer :)

Lindsay said...

HaHa! Thanks for the laugh!