15.2.09

Two things that you might like to know:

1. I have eaten WAY too many Girl Scout cookies tonight.

2. I saw a naked lady yesterday. Full front and back. I was running (pushing baby in stroller, dog on leash), and as we rounded a cul-de-sac, this woman came out onto her front porch sans clothing and hung a rug out to dry. Then she turned around in a leisurely manner and went back into her house. I think that's why I love to exercise outside- you just would not see that sort of thing at the gym. Or if you did, it would be disturbing rather than hilarious.

Also, I found out that the beautiful Golden Retriever that Mustang has a crush on is a boy- oops!

And before I collapse into bed, here are a few more of Briggie's photographic works of genius:


4 comments:

Cindy said...

NAKED??? That is one bold woman! I hope it was at least a warm day!

Robyn said...

What's up with you and naked people while you are running?

Hillary said...

So jealous you got your Girl Scout cookies already! Ours are ordered, but yet to arrive. And NAKED RUG-HANGING?? Seriously?? Perhaps you need to appeal to the city so they'll put a sign in her neighborhood: "Approaching Nudist Area: Shield Your Eyes." :-)

Cailean said...

I just love his photos. Those are the best kiddie ones I've seen! I think all of our photos from raising our kids should be blurry because, well, isn't that what it feels like?