8.10.12

For your bedtime reading pleasure...


...a quote from Brigham, just before dinner last night:

I got an email from Mitt Romney.  Apparently Obama failed to stand up against China.

Also, I believe we've been officially welcomed to Santa Cruz- while about to get out of our car on a downtown street earlier tonight, a bearded man walked by and spit right on my window!  The only think I can think is that he was a crazy, anti-SUV environmentalist.  Eric just thinks he was mentally ill.  All I could do was laugh, and think- Buddy, we drove that car across the country with four children and a golden retriever.  It has seen FAR worse than a little spit from you!

2 comments:

E B said...

Whoa! You don't see that every day! I'm with Eric and the mental illness.

Cindy said...

Brigham seriously said that? And yuck, your own kids messes are one thing but a stranger spitting on your car? Although as I type that I remember that Jared spat on my back window just last week...can't remember what he was trying to prove!