16.7.12

Wemonade



The neighborhood gang has raked in a fortune selling lemonade on the corner these past few months.  It's always a huge production wherein some kids are assigned to sign-making, some to scrounging supplies from the various mothers and some to making the actual lemonade.


Marley is a key contributor, drawing in potential customers with a smile and a bounce of her curls.  Once they told me she had brought a killing by standing at the corner shouting "WEMONADE!"


Then later, Brigham confessed she knew how to pronounce the word correctly, but he'd suggested the lisp for effect.

7 comments:

Englebright said...

haha! That Brigham is a smart one. I would buy lemonade from Marley any day!

cindy baldwin said...

LOL!!! What little entrepreneurs you have. ;) That is fantastic.

E B said...

Hilarious!

Cindy said...

I'm glad they can make a little cash before you move! So cute...

Lindsay said...

Oh! Brigham! That killed me. I can just see the wheels turning in his mind...

Kathleen said...

Brigham totally reminds me of Tom Sawyer :) miss you guys!

Etheline said...

OH my gosh!! This is so cute- total classic American summer<3. Miss you.